Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother's Milk No Longer a Threat

I'm going to my nephew's wedding this weekend. He lives in Oklahoma, I live in Maine, so I'm flying. I don't get out much, and hate flying, so was surfing to learn what I need to know to fly in America these days. Turns out, the Transportation Security Administration, a department of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, has determined that breast milk is NO LONGER a threat.

What a relief.

Is there anything on the planet LESS threatening than mother's milk? What kind of mindset does it take to have to determine that it is NOT a threat?

If it wasn't so sad and pathetic, it would be hysterical. People that have to decide mother's milk is not threatening are simply a waste of skin.

Promise me, now: If the shit really hits the fan, let's at least give them decent burials... unless we have to eat them...

No comments:

Post a Comment