Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trying something new

The thing I keep finding about acceptance and forgiveness is the wonderful release and relief it is, to finally let that shit go and leave it behind.

I now see shortcomings as also being something that is between me and my peace of mind, my happiness, my success at life. Thought, word, deed or feeling -- "character defects" is a kinda kludgey way of saying something's not working for you.


I've recognized another dud, and taken action to turn away from it, toward a different outcome. To try something new - just to know that there's a choice, even for me, gives me goosebumps.

It's scary, trying something new, but exhilarating too... a little like flying, right after you make the jump. Except if I crash, I just get up and try something else. "Well, THAT didn't work. I don't have to keep doing THAT."

I keep feeling better and happier, more worthy and able to love and share. I know it's there for all of us.

Blessed Be All

No comments:

Post a Comment